Is it possible to watch BBC iPlayer from Denmark? In this quick guide, We are going to show you how you can watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark.
BBC iPlayer is a free streaming service that provides live and on-demand television from all of the BBC’s stations. The BBC iPlayer is only available to citizens of the United Kingdom.
If you are residing in the United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, the United Arab Emirates, or Spain are unable to access BBC iPlayer material.
BBC iPlayer offers a lot of great movies and TV episodes, but I was disappointed to learn that it’s only available in the UK and that I couldn’t view it from my region.
The simplest method to unblock BBC iPlayer outside UK is to use a VPN – The VPN essentially replaces the network that you are using with the network of the United Kingdom and thus tricks the player into believing that you are streaming from inside the country.
Why Do You Require a VPN to Watch BBC iPlayer?
If you are trying BBC iPlayer from outside of the UK, it shows an error like “BBC iPlayer only works in the UK. Sorry, it’s due to rights issues.” Check the below screenshot.
A VPN, essentially, unblocks geo-restricted sites by hiding your actual location It makes it appear as though you’re surfing from the United Kingdom. So BBC iPlayer won’t block you from viewing its content.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for streaming BBC iPlayer from Denmark. It boasts lightning-fast speeds that allow you to view without interruption, and it effortlessly unblocks BBC iPlayer. Furthermore, you may try it out risk-free for 30 days money-back guarantee.
So, with the aid of a VPN, you’ll be able to access BBC iPlayer in Denmark!
Step-by-step guide to watch BBC iPlayer from Denmark
A good VPN helps you to unblock BBC iPlayer from abroad anytime across the world. In this guide, we will show you step-by-step how to watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark for free.
- BBC iPlayer is only available in the United Kingdom. To watch the BBC iPlayer in your country, You need a VPN that will mask your current location and connect you to a UK server.
- Download and Install VPN. We personally use ExpressVPN to watch BBC iPlayer.
- Once ExpressVPN is Installed then connect it to the server in the UK.
- Reopen BBC iPlayer App or Refresh BBC iPlayer website.
- Register or Login to BBC iPlayer.
- Now you can enjoy your movies or tv shows on BBC iPlayer.
Steps to Register on BBC iPlayer (BBC iPlayer Account Free)
To enjoy the BBC iPlayer in Denmark, you will need an account at BBC iPlayer. In the steps, we will show you how to register on BBC iPlayer.
- Visit BBC iPlayer website home page.
- Click on Sign in at the top in the left.
- Then click on Register Now at the bottom.
- Now select Under 16 or 16 or Over.
- Fill in your Date of birth.
- Fill in the below details like Email ID, Password, Country, Passcode and Gender.
- Select the country the UK and any Passcode from the UK.
- Click on the Register button at the bottom.
- Now you have an account.
- As you click on a Movie or any play button, it will ask if you have TV License or Not. Select I have a TV Licence.
- Again it will ask you Turn on PG Lock or Play without PG Lock. Here you have to select Play without PG Lock.
- Now watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark and Abroad.
Best VPNs for unblocking BBC iPlayer
1. ExpressVPN – Best security, privacy, and high-speed streaming
ExpressVPN’s features at a glance
- Connect to servers in 94 countries.
- Unblock Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, and more
- Mask your IP address for privacy and anonymity
- Download apps for all your devices, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, and more
- Use the split tunneling feature to select which device traffic you route through the VPN
- No activity or connection logs
- Bypass ISP throttling
- Use 5 devices simultaneously
- 30-days money-back guarantee
- Wide-ranging payment options including Bitcoin
ExpressVPN is the best option if you require a VPN that provides excellent security as well as military-grade encryption. ExpressVPN takes user privacy seriously and was one of the first VPNs to remove their physical servers from India after the Indian government announced it would require VPNs to store and share customer data.
You can still get an Indian IP address by connecting to the India via UK) or India via Singapore) servers, but you’ll also get to avoid the data collection.
ExpressVPN maintains a strict policy of not collecting activity or connection logs, so your data will not be stored and no other party can request to access your data—making it completely private and secure.
OpenVPN, L2TP-IPsec, and IKEv2 protocols are used by ExpressVPN. These are popular for being the most reliable and safe security protocols. But ExpressVPN also has its own proprietary VPN protocol called Lightway, which is used by default in most cases for its superior speeds, reliability, and security.
ExpressVPN has server locations in 94 countries, with high-speed servers offering speeds of up to 100Mb/s. It enables you to stream Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+ and many more in ultra HD streaming quality.
ExpressVPN also provides you with a 30 days money back guarantee so you can easily get a full refund in case you find it doesn’t live up to expectations ówe’re pretty confident it will though!).
If you do run into any problems, you can contact their Support Team via live chat, which is available 24/7.
Special offer: Get 49% off ExpressVPN when you purchase a 12-month subscription. They’ll give you 3 extra months free!
2. NordVPN – Affordable prices for unblocking streaming platforms
|Get 65% off now||Try NordVPN|
This VPN is a favorite of OTT content watchers. Up to 6 simultaneous connections and a colossal number of servers make NordVPN desirable for content watchers as they use multiple devices for watching.
The NordLynx protocol, developed around the new WireGuard VPN protocol, is an eye-catching feature only on NordVPN.
- Nord VPN has a network of whacking 5,348+ servers from 59 countries
- Superfast speed and unlimited bandwidth for streaming.
- Control up to 6 devices at the same time.
- Risk-free 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Unblocks all streaming platforms like BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix etc.
- Compatible with: Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, Chrome, Linux, Firefox, routers etc.
Which streaming platform can be unblocked by using an Express VPN?
Here is a list of some streaming platforms that can be unblocked by Express VPN;
- Sony Liv
- Prime Video
- Fox Sports
- Mx Player
Best TV Shows on BBC iPlayer
- The Watch
- Baptiste (TV series)
- Time (2021 TV series)
- The Secrets She Keeps
- C.B. Strike
- Good Trouble
- Motherland (TV series)
- Inside No. 9
Best movies on BBC iPlayer
- Molly’s Game
- A Simple Favour
- The Limehouse Golem
- Balloon 2018
- Darkest Hour (film)
- Borg Vs. McEnroe
- Everything, Everything
Which devices are supported by BBC iPlayer?
Below is the list of devices supported by BBC iPlayer. BBC iPlayer can be accessed outside the UK using the top VPNs.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
How to Watch BBC iPlayer in US and Australia?
BBC iPlayer is a popular streaming platform in the UK where you can watch news, web series, reels, channels, and other content. However, BBC iPlayer is unavailable outside of the UK, by following the below steps you can watch BBC iPlayer in US and Australia also.
Why is the BBC iPlayer inaccessible in my country?
Due to licensing and controlling issues, BBC iPlayer is geoblocked by the corporation itself. As such, only the people who reside in the United Kingdom can access the BBC iPlayer. But by using a VPN, you can access the BBC iPlayer in your country.
Can I watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark?
Yes, you can watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark. BBC iPlayer is only accessible in the UK. Using a VPN, you can watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark.
Download and install a good VPN. Subscribe to a VPN plan then log in. Connect to a server in the UK and refresh the BBC iPlayer app or website. Enjoy BBC iPlayer in Denmark.