Choosing the right web host can really make or break your website. A bad web hosting service will give you headaches, waste your money, Cause your website to run slow.
A good web host on the other hand will load your site almost instantly, with minimum to no downtime, not get more expensive over time and help you and your business to make more money.
Are you searching for a web host who can run your WordPress pages quickly, is affordable, and most importantly safe? Then without a doubt, WPX Hosting is the vendor for you.
Each package includes great features including free web conversion, regular backups, and organized WordPress hosting. If you’re considering buying their hosting and want some actual WPX Hosting feedback, you’ve come to the right spot.
Why should you pay for WPX Hosting when there are so many other web hosts available to the public? In this in-depth review, you’ll discover the specifics.
WPX Hosting Overview
|Year in founded||2013|
|Hosting Locations||USA UK Australia Germany France Netherlands and New Zealand|
|Features||Unlimited Site Migrations To WPX, Unlimited SSLs, DDoS Protection, Free Malware Scanning & Removal, PHP 7.X, 28 Day Automatic Backups, 1-Click WordPress Installations|
|Monthly Starting Price||$24.99|
|Customer Support||30 Second Average Live Chat Response Time 24/7/365|
|Money Back Guarantee||30 Days|
WPX Hosting Review: Points Covered
Before going ahead, here are the areas we will be looking into:
- Performance and Interface
- Customer Support
- Pricing and Payment
First and foremost, here are 3 major reasons to opt for WPX Hosting.
- They take utmost security precautions. If you are looking for a secured hosting service, WPX Hosting will definitely not let you down.
- Their customer support is excellent. They are efficient in solving any hosting-related issues. Moreover, they have a small waiting time to connect to support.
- They offer daily backups. It means, if your site ever gets hacked, you don’t have to spend a lot of money and time to retrieve your website files and data.
The vendor provides 3 plans to its customers:
- Business: This plan is for you if you have a simple website or blog that you want to run as quickly as possible. You should also consider this plan if you are just beginning a new blog and want cheaper, super-fast, and stable WordPress hosting. The customer gets 5 websites, 10GB storage, 100GB bandwidth.
- Professional: If you’re looking for a much more advanced version of the above previous plan, the Professional plan is the one for you. It gives you more flexibility by allowing you to host up to 15 sites at once. The provider also gives 20GB storage and 200GB bandwidth.
- Elite: This is the most sophisticated plan, and it’s best for websites with a lot of traffic. This plan is perfect for you if you have a lot of search traffic to your site and need controlling WordPress hosting that is super quick. The provider gives 35 websites, 40GB of storage, and unlimited bandwidth with this plan.
All the plans also include these free features:
- DDoS Protection
- Daily Malware Scanning & Removal
- PHP 7.X
- 30 Day Money-Back
- 28 Day Automatic Backups
- 30 Second Average Live Chat Response Time 24/7/365
- High-Speed Custom CDN With 26 Global Edge Locations
- Unlimited Site Migrations To WPX*
- Manual Backups
- 99.95% Uptime Guarantee
- 1-Click WordPress Installations
- USA + UK + Australian Hosting Locations
- Unlimited SSLs
- Staging Areas
WPX Hosting provides to its customers, daily malware removal services absolutely free of cost. In fact, it is the only company to provide such an important feature to its clients.
Their malware removal service will work along with their existing daily malware scanning to help keep away any hackers and ultra-secures your website.
Another great feature about WPX hosting is that they provide their customers with a “fixed for you guarantee,” which ensures that if your server is compromised, they can resolve the security issues and give you a completely functioning site at no extra charge. As a result, you’re in safe hands.
As soon as you see your site offline, or its performance seriously affected, all you need to do is follow these simple steps and they will help you out to the best of their abilities:
- Approach the company’s Support Team on live chat.
- They will check out the problem and briefly explain it to the customer.
- They will fix the problem as soon as possible – for free – and get you back up and running normally without having to read difficult technical articles.
- If the customer requests it – they can provide with an article on how their problem was resolved.
The vendor provides its customers with what’s called the WPX Cloud. This feature makes the website loading time super fast. This makes it one of the fastest WordPress hosting CDN across the world.
If you’re wondering what a CDN is, it is a geographically distributed group of servers that work together to provide fast delivery of internet content. That simply means no matter where your website visitors are, be it New York or New Delhi, they will experience faster loading sites.
Unlike most CDNs, WPX Hosting Cloud is custom built from the ground to give you faster loading time and provide high-performance WordPress hosting. If you are still skeptical about WPX Cloud here are a few major benefits it gives to its users:
- Faster Loading Time: Do you have a website that caters to a foreign audience? If you answered yes, there is some good news for you. If your website has a global audience, you’ll find a major change in the WPX Cloud environment, as internal WPX Hosting tests indicate changes ranging from 50% to 320 %, based on the website configuration and tools.
- Better Security: Traditional hosting units can experience downtime or a few technical problems now and then, but Cloud-based servers rarely experience such issues. Furthermore, the WPX Cloud offers dramatically enhanced stability. So, if you want a lot more protection, you should switch to WPX cloud.
- Very Easy Setup: If you’re unsure how to get started with WPX cloud, there’s good news: all new WPX accounts created after October 23, 2019, will come with their Cloud CDN configured and enabled by default.
- Covering 20+ Worldwide Locations: WPX hosting has over 20 global locations to bring optimal performance to the website’s audience. The website’s content can be delivered to users from over 20 global locations, across six continents, making it the fastest hosting experience possible.
- No External CDN Required: There’s no need to use another CDN plugin or get help from places like Cloudflare or others if you’re using WPX cloud. The best thing is that WPX cloud works wonders in terms of improving your site’s capacity even though you don’t have an external CDN.
- Most Importantly, It Is Free: WPX hosting, as previously mentioned, recently added WPX cloud to all of its customers in order to improve website capacity on their hosting network. The best aspect is that they aren’t charging anything special for the WPX Cloud. It’s absolutely free.
If your site is assaulted by DDoS, you can encounter the following issues:
- The number of spam emails received has skyrocketed.
- Network speed is unusually slow (which makes your site load very slow).
- The websites become inaccessible.
- Inability to access any website, as well as a slew of other issues.
The advantage of using WPX hosting is that all WPX Hosting customers offer free Enterprise-level DDoS protection from Incapsula, a market pioneer in DDoS security.
All WPX Hosting customers get this additional DDoS security for free. This DDoS security alone is quite pricey, costing at least $299 per website per month if bought directly from Incapsula.
Luckily, WPX hosting uses a far more expensive Enterprise package than the $299, meaning you won’t have to spend a dime for that option.
The benefit of using Incapsula for DDoS security is that it guarantees to mitigate any DDoS attack in less than 10 seconds, regardless of its duration, and without interfering with valid traffic. As a result, you’re in safe hands.
Performance and Interface
Many consumers are concerned about their lack of professional background and expertise. You no longer need to rely on confusing third parties to facilitate you with website development; WPX Hosting has made it all very simple.
The process of creating an account is both easy and convenient. The company has equipped its customers with a number of applications that can be installed with 1-click. It doesn’t get any more simple than that.
It has a very easy-to-use dashboard. All the features and tabs are clearly labeled; someone who is new to the web hosting world can be a bit intimidated by the confusing layouts and numerous functions, but WPX makes it very simple for novices to understand everything with its user-friendly interface.
You can access your server space through FTP and SFTP, even though WordPress is built via the WPX Hosting client region dashboard.
This helps you to use an FTP client like FileZilla to safely import theme and plugin files. FTP can also be used to upload and import files to and from your computer.
WPX has a 99.9% uptime guarantee, which is industry standard. When the client’s downtime goes below the guaranteed 99.9%, the company offers to grant the client a one-month refund on their account.
This can be obtained by uploading a help ticket within 30 days of purchase. WPX Hosting has a load time of 1.97 milliseconds, which isn’t bad given the speed and functionality it offers.
WPX Hosting offers ‘Bulletproof Security Features’ to safeguard your WordPress sites. Below you can find a list of them:
- Constantly updated Web Application Firewall.
- Enterprise-level DDOS protection provided by Incapsula
- All of the pages hosted on WPX Hosting servers are subjected to regular malware scans.
- Malware removal on a regular basis at no extra charge to you.
- They will also clean up malicious redirects, backdoors, script injections, and much more. Individual site audits are also performed by the WPX Malware team in special cases; For example, if your site is infected by any malware.
- They also offer a ton of security features hosted on their servers including the following:
- Enterprise-level DDoS protection
- Application Firewalls
- Spam protection
- WHOIS Privacy
Pricing and Payment
The first and the basic plan will cost you $20.83 on the yearly plan and $24.99 on the Monthly plan. This is good for beginners or people who are trying out web hosting services for the first time.
The second plan is the most popular plan, which will cost you $41.58 on the yearly plan and $49.00 on the monthly plan. This is good for people who are looking into investing for a comparatively longer period of time before committing fully.
The third and the last plan offered by the vendor is the Elite plan for $83.25 on the yearly plan and $99.00 on the monthly plan.
This might see comparatively costlier than other web hosting services but with the features and amenities provided, it will definitely be worth it. The customers can make payments via any major credit card and PayPal.
You never know when your site may face issues such as slow loading times, caching issues, browser issues, or even malware attacks. This is when you need to act fast and nip the issue in the bud.
You don’t have to wait for long durations of time to connect to the customer support teams for do you have to deal with inexperienced support agents.
The support team knows their way around and is quick in resolving the issues. The vendor has supplies clients with live chat, ticket system, and telephonic communication as means to get in touch with customer support.
The live chat will definitely connect you to an agent within 30 seconds. The agents are polite and patient, which makes the support experience much much better for both parties.
Finally, WPX Hosting gives its users the highest available functionality at the most reasonable prices. If you’re looking for a package with a lot of features, good security, and user-friendly guides, WPX Hosting is the company to go with.