In this quick guide, We are going to show you which can be a better VPN, paid or unpaid which you can access from anywhere across the world.
VPN is the services that provide live and on-demand freedom for people to watch any of their favourite content from across the world.
The best VPNs keep you completely anonymous online, shield you from cyber threats, and give you access to geo-restricted websites and they can make your work so much easier and efficient.
The simplest method to watch anything you from at any time is by a VPN– The VPN essentially replaces the network that you are using with the network of a particular place and thus tricks the player into believing that you are streaming from inside the country.
Table of Contents
- Quick Guide: How to Watch your favorite serial using a VPN?
- Why Do You Require a Free or Paid VPN?
- What Are the Risks and Problems with Using a Free VPN?
- What Can a Good VPN Do for You?
- Best Paid VPNs for watching your Favorite Content
- Why do we recommend NordVPN as the best Paid VPN?
- What are the functions that can be performed by a VPN?
- Is using a VPN legal?
- Does a VPN affect the browsing and streaming speed negatively?
- Can I use a free VPN to access any website?
Quick Guide: How to Watch your favorite serial using a VPN?
- Download and Install a VPN. I advise NordVPN since it allows you to watch it without latency with its 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Link to a server in any part of the world.
- Log in to your preferred website and begin watching now!
Why Do You Require a Free or Paid VPN?
A VPN, essentially, unblocks geo-restricted sites by hiding your actual location It makes it appear as though you’re surfing from the United Kingdom. So any site won’t block you from viewing its content.
Nord VPN is the best VPN for streaming your favorite content from anywhere across the world. It boasts lightning-fast speeds that allow you to view without interruption, and it effortlessly unblocks BBC iPlayer. Furthermore, you may try it out risk-free for 30 days money-back guarantee.
So, with the aid of a VPN, you’ll be able to access any website from anywhere!
What Are the Risks and Problems with Using a Free VPN?
There are companies that are making money by letting you use a service for free?
Well they do this because some VPN providers count the profit by the number of users , then look at the minor hassles you can safely live with for occasional VPN use.
1. They give other users access to your connection
This setup immediately puts you at risk of malware and DNS attacks and also malicious ads and it gets worse. There are certain VPN like Hola VPN and many other free providers; they operate as P2P networks.
They send your data through another user’s device and routing other users’ traffic through yours. There are many VPNs that actually sell your unused bandwidth on the global data market. That’s how they make money, and it’s downright dangerous.
2. They track you online and sell your personal or browsing data
Many free VPNs, share your session data with advertisers and blitz you with ads. When third parties can access your private information and harvest your data, your online privacy is threatened, defeating one of the most important purposes of using a VPN.
In addition to all of these, some free VPNs even hijack your browser and redirect you to partner websites without your consent.
3. They provide weak and easily crackable security
Operating a solid and secure network infrastructure is a costly process – unless you find ways to make it cheap by various methods. Unlike premium and paid VPNs, many free VPNs use weak encryption methods and unreliable security measures that can act similar to malware.
Often, this poor protection means that your data is accessible to the jackets and can be easily deciphered like various spying agencies like the US NSA.
4. Your browsing will be constantly interrupted by ads.
Selling advertising is one of the most common ways for free VPN services to profit from your use. Even if the provider doesn’t track down your use or sell off your data, the constant interruption by ads might make you regret not trying to the paid and premium VPNs
It is most likely that any free VPN screens all those ads for malware and spyware, so one accidental click could bring you big trouble. you from dangerous sites with its built-in ad and malware blocker.
5. They will slow down your internet connection
If you’re looking for a free VPN to stream videos, play games, or download torrents, you will almost certainly be badly disappointed. Use of any VPN involves some loss of speed due to the encryption process, but with the best paid VPNs, you’ll hardly notice it.
6. They offer limited features so you’ll upgrade to a paid service
If you manage to find a free VPN that doesn’t collect data and keeps ads to an acceptable level, you’ll likely be dealing with another problem: service limitations. However, depending on your needs, you may be able to live with the restrictions.
But as with speed issues, service limitations are more frustrating than dangerous. If your browsing is light, they might never bother you at all.
What Can a Good VPN Do for You?
A VPN can help you secure yourself in several ways. Some of these are mentioned below:
VPNs encrypt all information transmitted over the internet.
All of your internet traffic is encrypted whenever you connect to a VPN server. This guarantees that no one, not even your internet service provider (IPS), can know what you’ve done online.
That ensures your ISP won’t be able to limit your speed, which it frequently does when you’re doing anything speed-intensive like streaming or playing.
Encryption prevents hackers from viewing important details you type onto websites, such as passwords. This is extremely crucial if you use public WiFi since fraudsters may easily observe your connection on public networks.
A VPN, on the other hand, ensures that even if your data is stolen, no one will be able to decode or comprehend it.
Your VPN also masks your IP address.
Websites and businesses, such as BBC iPlayer, analyze your IP address to establish where you are. When you join a VPN server, the websites you visit only see the IP address of the VPN.
They can’t tell where you are since they can’t see your true IP address. This is required if you wish to torrent or circumvent geoblocks and restrictions. It means you may watch any TV, movie, or play any game in the world and surf freely in every nation you visit.
Some VPNs block malicious websites, ads, and trackers.
Malicious websites can silently install viruses and trackers into your devices. VPNs with built-in security aid in infection prevention by filtering these sites before they may do harm.
Some people additionally block advertisements and pop-ups. This prevents dangerous adverts from compromising your device with viruses, allowing you to enjoy ad-free streaming channels like YouTube.
Best Paid VPNs for watching your Favorite Content
NordVPN is a favorite of experts, gamers, and OTT content watchers. Up to 6 simultaneous connections and a colossal number of servers make NordVPN desirable for content watchers as they use multiple devices for watching.
The NordLynx protocol, developed around the new WireGuard VPN protocol, is an eye-catching feature only on NordVPN.
- Nord VPN has a network of whacking 5,300+ servers from 59 countries
- Nord VPN is very user-friendly and is very easy to handle, irrespective of the level of experience in handling a VPN.
- It also has a no-strings-attached 30 days money-back policy with which you can get your money returned to you in case you don’t find the premium version satisfactory.
- Nord VPN enables quality streaming in all the possible platforms. With Nord VPN you can get the guarantee of good and smooth service. With more than 10 million users worldwide, Nord VPN is one of the best VPNs out there at your disposal.
With the option of so many efficient VPNs at your disposal, it is ultimately up to you to choose the best one by weighing all the pros and cons associated.
You may think that all these premium features come with a heavy price tag attached to them. On the contrary, NordVPN is one the most competitively priced VPN around.
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs that are currently operating in the market and has huge potential.
- With over 3000 servers scattered all over the globe, in around 80 plus countries, Express VPN shows promise.
- It is not only one of the fastest VPN out but it also gives an unlimited amount of bandwidth and has an inbuilt speed test that will let you check for yourself how fast the connection is.
- The customer support system on ExpressVPN is also impeccable and it comes with an additional one-month money-back guarantee which states that in case the VPN doesn’t suit your need after purchasing the premium version, Express VPN will refund you your money.
- It is proven to work on not only BBC iplayer but also a lot of other over-the-top platforms in case you would like to access some more of the content which might be unavailable in your country like HBO Max, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, and many more. You can use Express VPN seamlessly in both your mobiles and your computers irrespective of the installed operating system.
- It has not notch website unblocking serviced which will make sure that you can get easy access to all the exciting shows and movies with ease.
Surf Shark is a VPN provider that started back in 2018 and has rapidly become the favorite VPN of numerous VPN clients. Surf Shark is a VPN with solid encryption with user-friendly software.
The low prices and user-friendliness make Surf Shark a phenomenal VPN. Without a question, this starter is as of now on standard with long-term champions such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
The results of the speed tests were phenomenal. We experienced no issues during everyday use. In a few circumstances, Surfshark indeed demonstrated to be speedier than a few of our other VPN suppliers.
Surf Shark is a VPN with above-average internet speeds and incredible execution amid regular use. The speed tests appear awesome results for downloading speed Streaming videos and downloading files can be done rapidly with Surf Shark.
How secure is Surf Shark?
Surf Shark is a secure VPN with exceptionally solid encryption protocols (OpenVPN, IKEv2, Shadowsocks, Wireguard, and L2TP) Surfshark permits you to turn on a kill switch to ensure your web connection when the VPN connection drops Surf Shark does not keep logs.
You can pay with Bitcoin to form a Surfshark account and you simply need to allow them your email address and a password. Surf Shark does not keep track of particular user data but it does utilize anonymized data to decide their server stack and spot conceivable connection issues.
This shows clearly that they aren’t willing to compromise when it comes to their users’ security. On the beat of this, Surfshark top offers a protocol that was particularly planned to outwit censorship.
Surf Shark Pricing :
- One month for $12.95 per month
- Six months for $6.49 per month
- One year plus 12 months extra free for an average of $2.49 per month
Surfshark also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all plans which should give you efficient time to decide if it’s the right service for you.
Surf Shark VPN is best for the multiple devices:
We live in a world of gadgets, but each modern internet-capable gadget brings modern dangers. Hackers search for shortcomings. On the off chance that you employ a VPN on your computer but leave your phone unprotected, it’s useless to secure. A VPN for different gadgets may be a must.
Why do we recommend NordVPN as the best Paid VPN?
Below are some reasons why we use NordVPN and recommend to our users.
- Unblocks 400+ streaming platforms like BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, etc. In addition, you have accessibility to more niche services like Crunchyroll along with regional streaming services like TG4 and TVING.
- Unblocking BBC iPlayer was very simple in the United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Italy, Germany, France, Switzerland, Egypt, Mexico, Canada, and India. This is fantastic since it allows you to watch more episodes, particularly those which are no longer available in the United States and can only be accessed in European/Asian libraries (e.g. Friends, Forrest Gump, and The Office).
- Fast speeds on both domestic and foreign servers. Although it is quicker on local servers, it is still fast enough for seamless streaming, gaming, and torrenting on foreign servers.
- Safety and confidentiality features that are unrivaled. You’ll remain secure and incognito online with AES 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, split tunneling, and a rigid no-logs policy.
- Connecting to a server that is closer to your actual location will usually result in quicker speeds. So, if an Asian server is closer for you than a United Kingdom server, you might watch US Netflix while also enjoying quicker speeds.
- There was a point when NordVPN couldn’t unblock BBC iPlayer, but after testing it again, I was pleased to see that NordVPN easily evaded all limitations. You can connect to 12 distinct UK servers, and they all offer you unrestricted access to BBC iPlayer.
- P2P servers that have been optimized make torrenting simple. Although I’ve tested other VPNs that are simpler to have for torrenting, I had no problems using NordVPN with uTorrent, Bittorrent, Popcorn Time, and other torrenting-based services.
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, Android, and other platforms. NordVPN may also be installed on a router to secure all of your devices at the same time. Read our quick guide on how to use vpn on windows, android and iOS.
- Installing and configuring it takes only a few moments Even untrained users will find its applications quite simple to utilize.
- It provides a 30-day money-back guarantee. NordVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee that allows you to test its services for free.
NordVPN accepts all major credit cards, Direct Debit, WeChat, AliPay, Sofort, Google Pay, Union Pay, Amazon Pay, Ripple, and iTunes as payment methods.
Adyen and cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monera, zCash, and Dash are also accepted as payment options.
Furthermore, it is available at places like BestBuy and Target. NordVPN takes PayPal as well, although only in specific countries including Germany, France, and Japan.
What are the functions that can be performed by a VPN?
A VPN can perform many functions like helping you get over the barriers of geoblocking and accessing the content that might not be available in your country.
VPN also helps you to browse the internet at a constant good speed while paying special attention to your security and privacy of your browsing.
It gives you the ability to connect to any public wifi without risking getting infected by a virus or some other malicious agent. On top of that, it also has a lot of other benefits.
Is using a VPN legal?
Yes, using a VPN is completely legal and can help you access the content across several different platforms.
Does a VPN affect the browsing and streaming speed negatively?
No, a VPN doesn’t affect the streaming and browsing speed negatively. In some cases, a VPN might help you to improve the overall speed of your streaming and browsing.
Can I use a free VPN to access any website?
Yes, a free VPN can also be used to access any website but it should be kept in mind that with the usage of a free VPN you will not be able to enjoy some of the services that you can in the case of a paid VPN. With paid VPN you can get access to unlimited bandwidths and also unparalleled speed without getting interrupted constantly by annoying advertisements. The free VPNs earn money by selling the data collected from your usage and hampers your privacy.